Things to do in Santa Clara
Aloft Santa Clara is located just minutes from San Jose International Airport and in close proximity to a variety of exciting things to do in Santa Clara. Enjoy our convenient location that provides easy breezy access to all the best attractions, dining, nightlife, shopping, and much much more.
- Computer History Museum - Did you know computer history is over 2,000 years old? Learn about the first mysterious ancient devices to mind-blowing gadget breakthroughs at one of the museums many exhibits.
- Santa Clara University - Explore this unique campus then come back and relax at Aloft Santa Clara.
- Santa Clara Convention Center - Located just one mile from our hotel, and one of the regions largest convention facilities, the Santa Clara Convention Center features over 262,000 square feet of high-tech meeting space including their new 22,400 square foot ballroom.
- Shoreline Amphitheater - In addition to the Dave Mathews Band, the Anger Management Tour, and Lollapalooza this 22,500 seats outdoor amphitheater has played host to many performances, bands, and acts.
- California's Great America - Ride the top-ranked wooden roller coaster, Gold Striker, or any of the 40 other rides and attractions at this 100-acre amusement park.
- Levi's Stadium - Super Bowl XLIX host and home of the San Francisco 49ers professional football team, Levi Stadium is a thriving multi-use facility sure to have all the action you're looking for.
- SAP Center - Nicknamed the "Shark Tank" join us in cheering on our San Jose Sharks or be entertained by any of the 150 concerts, events, and shows hosted at this indoor arena every year.
- Santana Row - Experience this outdoor shopping and dining destination offering more than 70 shops, 20 restaurants, spas, salons, and more.
- Stanford Mall - As the premier Northern California open-air shopping and dining mall, you're sure to find the fashion that suits your style.